Project PlaySmart Makeovers!
Congratulations to our 2022 Winners!
Greater Baton Rouge Grand Prize Winners:
Animal Crackers Learning Center
Greater King David Baptist Church Academy
Greater Baton Rouge Runner Ups:
Imagination Station Childcare
Little Lads and Lassies Learning Center
Acadiana/South West Grand Prize Winners:
Building Blocks of DeRidder, LLC
LaBrie’s Child Daycare, LLC
Acadiana/South West Runner Ups:
New Beginnings Child Care Center
Volunteers of America Greater Baton Rouge’s Partnerships in Child Care Division is pleased to announce the release of our 2022 Project PlaySmart Makeover Application.
This year, due to the generous LA School Readiness Tax Credit donations received from local businesses, you can apply to receive one of the following Project Playsmart awards in your region. The following will be awarded in both the Acadiana/Lake Charles region and the Greater Baton Rouge Region:
- Two grand prize winners each receiving a $15,000 makeover
- Two runners-up each receiving a $10,000 makeover
1. Review the 2022 Project PlaySmart Application Guidance document (see below) for eligibility, application requirements, and other detailed information.
2. Download and complete the Application Narrative Form and the Application Budget Form. (see below)
3. All applications must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by hand delivery to one of the Partnerships in Child Care offices (7389 Florida Blvd., Suite 101A Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70806-4657 or 224 St. Landry Street Suite 2-C Lafayette, LA 70506).
4. Applications must contain answers to all questions and the completed budget form. Late applications will not be accepted. All applications must be typed: no hand-written applications will be accepted.
Download for Greater Baton Rouge Region: (Ascension, East Baton Rouge, East Feliciana, Iberville, Livingston, St. Helena, Tangipahoa, West Baton Rouge, West Feliciana)
Download for Southwest, Central & Acadiana Regions: (Acadia, Allen, Avoyelles, Beauregard, Calcasieu, Cameron, Evangeline, Iberia, Jefferson Davis, Rapides, St. Landry, St. Martin, St. Mary, Vermilion, Vernon)
Application Guidance Document
The deadline to submit your typed application is noon on Friday, March 4, 2022.
Please be sure that you review all three documents carefully, and direct any questions you may have to email@example.com.