Volunteers of America South Central Louisiana’s Partnerships in Child Care Division is pleased to announce the release of our 2023 Project PlaySmart Makeover Application.
This year, due to the generous LA School Readiness Tax Credit donations received from local businesses, you can apply to receive one of the following Project Playsmart awards in your region. The following will be awarded in both the Acadiana/Lake Charles region and the Greater Baton Rouge Region:
- Two grand prize winners each receiving a $15,000 makeover
- Two runners-up each receiving a $10,000 makeover
Qualifying regions include:
- Greater Baton Rouge Region: Ascension, East Baton Rouge, East Feliciana, Iberville, Livingston, St. Helena, Tangipahoa, West Baton Rouge, and West Feliciana.
- Southwest, Central & Acadiana Regions: Acadia, Allen, Avoyelles, Beauregard, Calcasieu, Cameron, Evangeline, Iberia, Jefferson Davis, Rapides, St. Landry, St. Martin, St. Mary, Vermilion, and Vernon.
- Review the 2023 Project PlaySmart Application Guidance document for eligibility, application requirements, and other detailed information.
- Download and complete the Application Narrative Form and the Application Budget Form.
- All applications must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered to one of the Partnerships in Child Care offices: 7389 Florida Blvd., Suite 101A Baton Rouge, LA 70806-4657 or 224 St. Landry Street Suite 2-C Lafayette, LA 70506
- Applications must contain answers to all questions and the completed budget form. Late applications will not be accepted. All applications must be typed: no hand-written applications will be accepted.
The deadline to submit your typed application is Noon on Friday, February 3, 2023.
Please be sure that you review all three documents carefully, and direct any questions you may have to email@example.com.