Acadiana Housing Services

Through the Louisiana Housing Corporation (LHC), we provide case management services for individuals receiving Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) services. All referrals are received from LHC. To qualify for PSH services, the individual must have a long-term disability such as serious mental illness, intellectual/developmental disability, physical disability, or disabling chronic health condition. The disability must qualify for Medicaid-funded or other funded supports and services operated by Louisiana Department of Health Offices of Behavioral Health, Public Health, Citizens with Developmental Disabilities, or Aging and Adult Services.

Apply for PSH

Click here to apply online or call: 1-844-698-9075.

Acadiana Transitional Housing

Peaceful Village

River Oaks

PATH (Project for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness)

For more information, contact Kellie Davis

Phone: (337) 541-0396 . Email:

Skip to content